At Hustlemo.re, we believe that one learns best by doing. Each intern is assigned a mentor and has the chance to pitch in on REAL client work.
We are small and growing. Your presence and work impacts our entire office. Joining this team is about more than just your job description, it’s about actively contributing to our identity and getting to work on real projects & business immediately.
The Hustlemo.re Design Intern will work collaboratively with the Hustlemo.re leadership team and with clients to help create brilliant design solutions and work directly with our creative partner. We are looking for someone interested in collaboration and learning about marketing, design & product development. You should be a hungry and ready/willing to learn.
This is a HUGE opportunity for the right person.
This is a 12-week internship that starts in September 2016.
- Must have a passion for design!
- Must have own machine.
- You have a foundational understanding of Human Computer Interaction principles.
- You have a good understanding of Apple’s Human Interface Guidelines, and Googles Material Design Philosophy and guidelines.
- You’re a self starter and are driven to explore and try new things. You don’t always need somebody hovering over you!
- You have a strong sense of visual aesthetic, you have good taste.
- You can effectively articulate your design decisions and back them up with sound logic.
Skills & Experience
- Strong interactive skills. (Web, Mobile and RWD)
- Knowledge of and sensitivity toward typography and its appropriate use.
- Strong skills in Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator.
- Strong organization and communication skills.
- Able to operate independently with minimal supervision.
- Able to manage multiple ongoing projects simultaneously.
- Web design skills, along with knowledge of HTML5, CSS3 and jQuery.
Hustlemo.re (https://hustlemo.re) is a boutique marketing & product agency specializing in strategy, creative & product development. We build brand experiences for people, by people. We don’t just build something and walk away. We seamlessly blend real world insight with technology to create meaningful product and brand interactions. We build, create and discover new things with people in mind.
Hustlemo.re is looking to hire a design intern who is detail-oriented, hungry individual who is excited about joining a fast growing company in the Chicago area.
Apply Now: firstname.lastname@example.org